GIVE EVERY VISITOR THE FULL MINNEWASKA EXPERIENCE
For some people, a tattered trail map, windbreaker and hydration pack are all that’s needed for a Shawangunk adventure. For many more, however, the Minnewaska experience will be longer and more rewarding once the visitor center is built. Your gift will make it possible for park explorers to:
• learn about Minnewaska’s offerings, meet friends and get tips from park staff
• refresh themselves and refill water bottles
• warm up before heading back out into the park.
YOUR GIFT WILL TELL MINNEWASKA’S STORY
Minnewaska’s beauty speaks for itself. But not everyone knows its history. For millions of first-time visitors, your gift will tell the deeper Minnewaska story:
• of modern-day conservationists defending the ridge against threats
• of visionary Americans finding transcendence in nature
• of rock formations and n forests filled with wildlife and rare plants, including dwarf pitch pine.
And by helping to build learning spaces at the new visitor center, you’ll teach those who come after you that Minnewaska deserves care and nurturing … forever.